The Slow Life Project Practitioner Training
Are you a coach, therapist, counsellor or psychologist?
Would you love to be doing more personal development work with your clients?
Want access to completely done for you session planning, and the full confidence that comes from using a model developed by a therapist and already tested on actual clients?
Then the Slow Life Project Practitioner Training is for you!
See your clients thrive, not just help them in a crisis
Have a structured, guided, done=for-you program to implement
Everything included: intake forms, guide on how to run each session and client resources
Electronic information and worksheets you can email straight to clients – no more paper!
Work within an evidence based system already tested and used successfully with hundreds of clients just like yours
If you want to work with your clients beyond the crisis, then the
Slow Life Project Practitioner Training is for you.
You’ll get access to:
- The complete Practitioner’s Manual, including intake forms, structured session guides, and sample questions to get the conversation flowing
- Training videos to assist you with implementing this approach in your sessions with clients
- 10 x individual supervision sessions to help fulfill your professional development requirements as well as feel 100% confident you’re using the material in a way that gets results for your clients
- Completion certificate (following completion of all supervision sessions and test-your-learning quiz) which allows you to be recognised as a certified practitioner of the Slow Life Project approach as well as claim the hours spent learning from the manual as active CPD.
- You own signed, hard cover copy of The Slow Life Project book for your waiting room, so other clients can learn the benefits of The Slow Life approach, and sign up for their sessions with you
- Electronic copy of the Slow Life Project Workbook with templates for implementing all the strategies outlined in the book, now and in the future, so you can work on your own personal development too.
Got questions? Get in touch to see if The Slow Life Project Practitioner Training is right for you.
The Slow Life Project Practitioner Training
A complete system for working start to finish with a client on three key areas of life – knowing your purpose, maximising your joy, and minimising your roadblocks to a satisfying, meaningful, confident life.
Access to me, the creator and founder of The Slow Life Project Practitioner Training– and my professional knowledge and experience (13 years and counting!) in your ten 1:1 supervision sessions to ensure you have complete confidence in implementing the ideas and sessions within the Practitioner Manual.
Done for you session plans, client resources and client homework assignments, saving you hours searching for resources, planning for sessions, and wondering ‘what do I do next?’ or ‘what do I need to be focussing on right now to best help my client?’ A seamless system that plans sessions for you as soon as you’ve completed your intake session.
This system will suit any helping professional who’d love to be focussing more on practical tools to empower their clients.
Ideal for practitioners who want to help clients be their best selves, but find their existing training and experiences focuses more on problem solving, crisis resolution, or symptom treatment rather than providing the framework for a life well lived.
Great for those who struggle to get their professional development hours up – the training, supervision and client reflections and quiz will fulfill many CPD requirements for a whole year! (professional governing bodies vary by state, country and profession – please check with yours to see if this training is suitable to meet your professional development requirements).
How The Slow Life Project Practitioner Training is delivered
Receive access to the complete electronic manual, information sheets, worksheets and training video. Make your way through the materials in your own way, at your own pace.
Book in your individual supervision sessions, so when you have questions on how to use the manual with specific clients, you have access to support.
Start advertising your new offering to your clients, showing them how they’ll benefit from not just surviving their crises, but learning a new, proactive way to approach their life that has them showing up as their best selves, and feeling full of confidence, meaning and joy.
Work with your clients to complete relevant sessions from the manual, helping them increasing their confidence, meaning and joy in their life.
Complete your client reflections and quiz, allowing you to claim your training as active professional development and be known as a certified Slow Life Project Practitioner.