Solo episode by me, Lana Hall
“Working on your own Slow Life Project is the mental equivalent of taking vitamins for your physical health. It works best if you do it regularly, in small doses, to prevent you from getting too far off track.”
In this solo episode, I take you through the basic elements of a Slow Life Project:
* My journey in writing my book, and how the Slow Life Project is evolving now
* The basic elements of a Slow Life Project:
– Discovering who you really are (by identifying your values)
– Maximising living as the person you truly are
– Dealing with the internal blocks that stop us from being who we are
If you’d love to learn more about applying slow living principles to your mindset, then why not download my ‘3 Easy Ways to Start Living Slower (that require zero extra time!)’ guide.
Work 1:1 with a psychologist trained in The Slow Life Project approach to personal development at my private practice, Sage & Sound.
This will also subscribe you to my email list, so you’ll get notified whenever a new episode is released.
Hi! I’m your host, Lana Hall. Registered Psychologist and owner of Sage & Sound, Author of The Slow Life Project, Speaker and Mindset Mentor, from Brisbane, Australia. I help overwhelmed, overcommitted, overthinkers clarify their values and simplify their lives so you can feel confident, joyous, authentic, and lit up with purpose and meaning. How? By using evidence-based tools from psychology!